09 June 2009

Ish not Dead!!



Okay, for the very, very few who even bother coming here, I just wanna say that this blog isn't dead. There's been a whole lot going on lately, and I haven't had many opportunities to draw many pregnant pictures. ^^; But... I'm hoping to change that up a bit, cause I still enjoy drawing 'em, and I'll be trying to draw more mature pics as well.

Anywho... these 2 pics are WIP, also known as works in progress. For the top one, it's my character Kouichi from my original series Gothyck. I gave her overall design a bit of an upgrade, thus why she looks different. For that one, all I have to do is finish colouring it and it'll be done. For the bottom one, that's the pic I've been promising for a long time... it's Fuyu-sama from my original series Megami-kaasan (Goddess Mom). The only thing I need to do for her is draw something for her to be sitting on, and she'll be done.

so, I apologise for the lack of updates in a long, long time (like what, 8-9 weeks??), but I'll try to update more often. ^_^