skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another on the way??
I know in my last post I said I'd draw another of my OCs, but when I tried to draw it, it turned out terrible, and I got inspired to draw this. ^^; But for this pic, it's kind of a spoiler as to what might happen in the Future in my IronRoseShipping story, found on ff.net. The only problems with this pic is that I totally messed up the hands and arms, and Seth (the little boy) is too young for when this picture would take place. ^^; But oh well, I think it looks find like this, so I'm leaving it as is. Also, I know the stomach looks pretty big (that's supposed to be me again, btw), but it's supposed to be pretty close to the day of the baby's birth, so I'd be at like 8 months or so. So... yeah, gonna look pretty big. For the next pic, I'll try drawing one of my OCs again... she'll be sitting down.